Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Butterflies....My Love



On the 13th of October 2007, 1st day of Hari Raya Holiday, my son suggested to go for an excursion to “See Snake”… Mana tau, when we reached the Reptiles Park at Bukit Jambul, it was closed down with the sign said “Moved to Forest Museum”. Not to disappoint my family, we drove all the way to Forest Museum which is located at the Teluk Bahang. ALAMAK! ...AGAIN! It was closed with a sign said “Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri”.

Before my son’s tears rolls out from his eyes, I quickly suggested, “Let’s go to mommy’s favourite place… The Butterfly Farm!” Phew! At least, I heard them said, “Yippeeee!!!”

We enjoyed so much there, having to feel and catch the butterflies ;P . It was a good educational trip to my boy as he actually gets to know different type of insects and how butterfly actually transformed. My lil girl was kind of scared when the butterflies came near her, she loves them but dare not touch them. As for me, a good catch up with them. Butterflies, my favourite insects…

5 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

Very nice slideshow with real and animated butterflies flying !

Soo Theng said...

Good educational excursion for the kids...

Michelle said...

Wendy : Thanks! & thank you for teaching and introducing me to this slides thingy.

Theng: Ya, Theng, it is... You know what? I actually missed you when I passed by the "Big Tree" where we used to have our "early lunch" those days...

Anonymous said...

wow.....my chilli padi so sweet and Mummy and Ah Ma is beautiful than the butterflies next trip when i go back remember to bring me there and go to the Big Tree for ma...kan

Michelle said...

Grace : Sis, ok! ok! *wink*