Tuesday, October 23, 2007

He Made It !



The 2nd Sunday of September 2007, I woke him up at 6.30am. After wash-up, he put on his “Gi” (Karate Suit)himself, I tied on his green belt for him… That’s the day, my son went for his Karate grading from “Green” belt to “Blue”… He looked so smart!

He has just gotten his Green sometime the 1st quarter of this year… and he is going for Blue this time...

He told me, ”Mom, don’t worry! I can do it!”

Both of us reach the Grading Scene at approximately 7.30am, he reported himself to the Sensei-in-charge, lined up with full discipline and waiting for the Sensei to arrange all other batches.

The moment my dad arrived, my son were so happy, jumping up and down (suddenly forgotten the Sensei actually was looking at him), telling all his friends that his “Ah Kong” (Grandpa) came to support him. *Thank you, Papa!*

The grading sessions finally ended … and Yes! He made it! Yeah!

8 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

Keong Hee, Keong Hee, your boy so smart one ... I am sure in no time, he will be changing his belt to a black one .... yeah !

Estee Soo said...

Congrats boy boy!!! You r so cute.

Soo Theng said...

Well Done !! Boy...Auntie is so proud of you. Keep up the determination !

Michelle said...

Thank you, Aunty Wendy, Aunty Estee & Aunty Soo Theng!

Sasha Tan said...

he so very the yau Yeng!

Michelle said...

Thanks! Sasha *wink*

Anonymous said...

Koko Congratulation!!can protect big ee oleli

Michelle said...

Grace: Congratulations to you too, Big Sis! You also made it!!!:>