Saturday, September 29, 2007

2007 Birthdays...Episode 2

For Mum…
Mum's birthday was on August and I invited my family over to my house to celebrate for her. So glad that my brother (He’s always busy…) was able to make it this time as this is the 1st time he ever been to my house after I moved in for 1 year+. We had steamboat dinner that night and everyone enjoyed so much that we planned to have my Dad's birthday party again for the following month before everyone goes home.

For Dad in-law…
All of us went for the Buffet Dinner at Evergreen Laurel on that Saturday. My nieces and nephews looked forward so much to have the Japanese Buffet there. The taste and varieties were really satisfying! One thing I have to confess… all of us totally forgot about the birthday cake! Thank goodness that I managed to get my friend Phoebe (who works there) to have it arranged, phew!

For Dad…
As planned, we have it at my house again (though we shifted the date to a week earlier…), everyone came by and this time my nieces and nephew brought along their swim-gear. They went to the pool to have some fun before the party starts… We had great fun!

For My Eldest Sister in KL…
Felt sorry for you and your hubby not able to join the fun… We shall arrange something when both of you are back in Penang! Cheers!

*** For Everyone…***
Sorry for my “Pun-Tua-Ness”(laziness) to have this 3 in 1 blog… Hehehehe!
I busy ma!!! :P

3 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

To all your family members ... A Big Happy Birthday !

To Michelle ... good idea to combine all the Birthdays into one blog !

Estee Soo said...

WoW!! So many celebrations. :D

Unknown said...

Wow ! Beautiful birthday cake... some more LOVE shape YamiYami! Don't know got CHUINUA in the cake or not? Especially the kicimoneh also know how to blow. The two koko was launua oleli before Ah kong finish cutting the cake. Hahaha!...After blowing Ah Ma like planning must cut how many pieces