Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival!!!


Happy Mooncake Festival to all... to my 2 children, it was really a Happy Tang Lung Day!

Last nite, the actual night of the festival, my hubby & I decided to take them to our poolside... to carry Tang Lung, at the same time, hubby did his exercise, jogging and sit-ups, etc etc...

I've got my children some traditional lantern, as my hubby & I got so irritated with the battery operated ones they used to have. My son had his dragon (the head can move one... so cute!) and I've got my daughter a butterfly. I have also standby some paper type, luckily I have that because the poolside was so breezy that the dragon and butterfly just so difficult to lite-up.... Clever Mommy!!! :P

We had great fun! Wish it was the same to all of you too...!

* View all images!!!

4 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

Your two children are so cute with their lanterns !!! I wish that I was also there to join in the fun.

Estee Soo said...

Happy Mooncake/Lantern festival!! :D

Unknown said...

Wow!!!!!! The moon cake and tang lung is nice but my chilli padi and koko more beautiful than the tang lung. Why you didn't make our time's tang lung for them????(milk tin)

Michelle said...

To Grace: Thanks Sis! Wish u were here though...