Sunday, December 16, 2007

The THING...


Today, Sunday…… I was scheduled to be on duty from 2pm to 10pm...Sigh!

After having lunch with my family, my hubby dropped me to my office, promised that he will take care of the children usual Sunday activities (my son’s revisions & my daughter’s afternoon nap) and will join me for dinner! Thanks, Dear *muak*

As I’ll be alone in the office, I locked the door after entering and started to clear my work. After a while, nature call & I need to go for ladies… I had a bad feeling, a very very bad felling… sigh! I sensed that I will meet the creature I hated & scared the most...CICAK, THE LIZARD!!! I visited Nicole for her 1st duty last night. Can’t forget that moment, I was screaming and running off when that THING was looking at me at the cabinet near the door)… So scared!

OMG!!! It is there! I dared not open the door(the ladies is outside); I ran back to my office to get Fumakilla HIT-Z Aerosol to spray on it… it ran in between the wall and the cabinet near the door. I was almost in tears, standing there… Stoned! Suddenly, it struggled and fell on the floor, right before the door. Oh! Shittttttt!!! I called the security( as they have the key to that door) to come rescue me.

2 minutes later, Security Lokman opened the door and tell me “Sudah mau mati lah, dia!” (Telling me that THING is almost dead!) I told him, “Buang! Buang! Tolong buang!”(Please throw that THING away)… he said okay and asked me if I have paper and where is the dustbin. I panicky said, “No! No! Flush! Flush away in the male toilet please!” Phew! He did it! He did it! Thank God!

***Sorry ya, no photo taken for the Hero or the THING, please bare with the Fumakilla shot la...I was too terrified ma! Almost cried ok!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Ur story very funny.