Saturday, December 22, 2007

Potluck! Potluck!


On the 21st December 2007, taken a chance of the 1 day break, we had a small potluck party at my home!
We started the gathering as early as 4pm… Jessica brought in her “Lek Tao Th’ng” (Green bean dessert), Wendy fried us her mouth-watering oink-oink bihoon, Soo Theng brought in a delicious tray of lasagnia, Huan Lin make us a nice steamed chicken and blablabla…Loads of food!
I am so pleased that so many of my friends & colleagues and my special invited guests/ my old friends… Soo Theng, Arlene, Wei Ney, Bette, Huan Lin, Michael were able to join us that day, not forgetting, my boss Mr Soo, that able to make it too!
We had great fun and will try to arrange for another one to include those friends who are not able to make it that day! *wink*

1 comment:

Wendy Yeap said...

The makan-makan and get-together were great !