Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Waits...

Last Saturday, 17 November 2007, after a sumptuous dinner at Yataimura, my hubby & I decided to take our son for a movie at the Golden Screen Cinema in Gurney Plaza. At first, we were thinking of watching the Bee Movie, but at last my boy actually chosen The Stardust instead!
After we bought the tickets, we have 2 hours plus to kill as the movie will only starts at 12:40am. So, we decided to have a lil tournament of Bowling (My son’s favourite game on my hubby’s mobile) at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Thanks to my hubby who taught me a lil trick & techniques to it. Otherwise, I might loose to the little bowler. I actually won him a few marks only, :P. My little girl was not with us that night, she wasn’t feeling well & midnight show too late for her… missed her companies! We had lots of fun and great quality time… Looking forward to it again, and for sure, with my girl too!

3 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

It's nice to see that you guys are spending good quality time together. Keep it up !!!!

Sasha Tan said...

Ah like dat also can play game ah? hahahhaa u guys are so loving family la...too bad yr girl girl is not feeling well. Hope she is better now :D

Sasha Tan said...

hi hi, replying to yr comment. No raddish...its just potato