Monday, November 12, 2007

Adventure! Adventure!


After being my guinea-pig hahaha… (I’ve make everyone eat my 1st time Fried Yee Foo Noodles :P), I suggested to go walk-walk at The Queensbay Mall, Penang. We reached there at approximately 8.30pm. While my 2 nephews went happily skating at the ring with the crowd, I decided to enroll my two little ones at the “Ice Ballz Adventure Park”. I was amazed and impressed for that small little area, which is actually not that small after all. There are so many different types of activities and play besides the climbing ups & downs. Parent or guardian can accompany their children aged 7 and below without extra charge. Both my children had so much fun there… they played until people closed shop, 10.30pm *faint*.

2 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

Sure looks like a fun place for children ... I'm sure both your kids had great fun !

Wendy Yeap said...

The next time you and your kids are going to Ice Ballz Adventure Park, do let me know .... hehehehe ...