Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Big Treat" after the "Big Flu" ...

On the 17 August 2007, my hubby and I went over to 32 Mansion for a candle light dinner (I was still with my flu bug though :P)
I was with a "Big Flu" then, and my kids wasn't with us, as my mum in-law wanted me to have a better rest and also to ensure her grandchildren not getting my flu virus. She is a Great Lady! Lucky Me!
My hubby insisted that I should go out for as I have been lying at home like a dead duck for the past 3 days. So, there we go ... his Big Treat at our favourite place. It has been quite a while since we have a chance like this! *wink*

After dinner, we went home straight as I was too exhausted (I was still sick ma...) and Zzzzz !!!

... Even if that was a dream, it was really a nice one!

3 comments:

Estee Soo said...

Wah!! So 'lomantic'!!!! You look really nice eventhough u were down with the flu. *wink*

Soo Theng said...

Glad you are spending some quality time with your hubby too..he..he.. Should do it more often lor....

Michelle said...

Hehehe... I used all my energy to "tahan lasak" and "pretend" to look good, that's why go straight home to Zzz after that coz battery flat... hahaha!!!